Dreamer

How do you feel about psychedelics?

I am wondering how others on the forum feel about psychedelics? A number of close friends have asked me whether or not I would recommend them and I will often suggest that similar levels of insight can be gained through other practices like meditation. They can definitely be the catalyst for an awakening experience but I wonder would you recommend them to loved ones? How do you feel about them? And what have been your experiences, if any? 

Psychedelics are gifts to mankind from the Gods. They allow you to see the "otherside" so that you can return back to this reality and appreciate it more and become a better person. Reading and listening to Graham Hancock made me realize that they've been used extensively for thousands of years by ancient cultures for this exact purpose. 

Any negative connotations of psychedelics come from irrational, indoctrinated fear. They have been demonized by mainstream culture, and so people think they are scary and that only deadbeats use them to fuck off and party. 

Like most things, but especially psychedelics, you will only know once you experience them for yourself (responsibly).