Sign in to follow this  
Billy Shears

The upcoming months will be crucial!

How do you see your future in this society?

The next few months will be crucial.

Society is more and more divided into those who trust the system and obey, and those who despise the system and see through the lies.

What else is to come? The elites have a plan that they are pursuing with the coronavirus and at the moment everything seems to be going according to their plan.

Now we have to wear a mask to enter a store, tomorrow we need to be vaccinated. I don't think there will be any mandatory vaccinations. But people will lose their rights if they are not vaccinated.

Sometimes I get the feeling that even the so-called conspiracy theorists are part of the plan and necessary to reach their goals. 

The major problem is that it seems our generation (born 1980 to 2000) doesn't really care. That's my impression. They are too busy with their smartphones, getting likes on Instagram or whatever.

This generation is brought up in such a way that it hates itself and always compares it to others. Self-love is not taught in schools. And that is all intentional to deceive us.

I'm 25 and I can't talk to my friends about this stuff because they will call me a lunatic. I've already lost some of them because it became too toxic. 

But WE are the future. 

If we don't care we will all become slaves.

We need to learn to love and appreciate ourselves. If we poison our mind with fear and hate, we will lose ourselves and become part of the problem.

What will YOU do? 

I hear ya.. in my opinion, the "conspiracy theorists" are also in fear. As you say, they are a necessary part of the plan. They are also contributing their fear energy to this movement towards dystopia. 

So what are we to do? You say if we don't care, we will all become slaves. Are you afraid of this possibility? It seems like a pretty realistic possibility. So then what are you going to do? How are you going to be be/feel? Does it really matter? 

I feel like this is the hand we've been dealt for a reason. It is what it is. This is not meant to say, give up. But rather, to find the thing that still makes this life joyful, loving and meaningful to you (for you), even in the face of such dire circumstances. As you know, it's never about the circumstances, but our reaction to them. That's what matters. 

Yeah, I must admit I'm afraid, too. Not because of the virus, but because of the people's reaction. I don't want to live in a world of fear, hate and division. And that's exactly what's happening right now. I try to educate the people around me, but i only run into rejection. maybe it's time for me to let go and think about myself. When I wrote this post a few days ago, I was just not doing well. I should focus more on myself.

It's all good man, I go in and out of those states myself. Ultimately I believe we came here to be in this exact circumstance and time for a reason. I don't think that reason was to be afraid, obsessed and spend all our energy educating those around us on conspiracy truth. There's something more waiting for us, and my feeling tells me it's right in front of our eyes.